Unnati phosphate biofertilizer puts microbes back into the soil to help restore the nutrient profile. These microbes play important roles in the natural production and storage of macronutrients in the soil. This means the soil retains more nutrients naturally, reducing the chance of deficiencies and making more nutrients available to plants at all stages.
PrimAgro P is safe to apply directly to the root zone with little risk of tissue damage. PrimAgro P is highly flexible and is suitable for a range of row crops including corn, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, and more. While providing important biologicals, PrimAgro P also supplies nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and sulfur. As a result, it can be a powerful part of a fertilizer program customized to your crops and soil type.
- Provides essential nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, and molybdenum
- Restores beneficial soil bacteria
- Allows the soil to naturally retain plant-usable nutrients
- Improves soil health and longevity
- Balances the nutrient profile in soil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The quality and composition of Unnati allows placement directly into the root zone with little risk of tissue damage, giving Unnati greater efficacy and more application flexibility.
- with versatile planter placement options
- broadcast or banded over the top of or next to the seed zone
- as a topdress or sidedress application
- as a foliar treatment
- through fertigation
- with crop protection products
There are no reviews yet.