Directions for use
- Shake the container well before use
- Fill the application tank with half the required amount of water
- Add the required amount of Veni Biosulfur to the water
- Mix thoroughly
- Add the remaining amount of water
- Apply immediately after preparation
- The pH of the solution should be between 5 and 7
- Apply as a foliar spray
- Use a fine nozzle (<300 microns)
- After application rinse the nozzles thoroughly to prevent blockages
The dosage of Veni Biosulfur depends on crop and climate and should always be adjusted to the particular situation. Start application preventively soon after planting of the crop. Application rates typically range from 1-3 litres/ha. Applications should be repeated a number of times. Consult a Koppert advisor or a recognized distributor of Koppert products for advise on the best strategy for your situation.
Sulphur can cause visible residue. Adding a spreader may reduce this.
Storage time after receipt
- See package for expiry date
- Storage time will decrease once package has been opened
- In a cool dark place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Protect against freezing
Safety and precautions
The concentrated product can cause skin irritation.
There are no reviews yet.