- Ammonium Phosphate Sc (Liquid) is a non-pressure solution that is well adapted to a wide range of application practices: direct application in pre-plant plow-down programs; injecting or banding in the soil; or applied through irrigation systems; also a source of Nitrogen and Phosphorus nutrient for waste water treatment.
- Ammonium Phosphate Sc (Liquid) is a compatible source of Phosphorus and Nitrogen used as a base solution when making complete mixes.
- Ammonium Phosphate Sc (Liquid) is frequently used as a starter fertilizer application (an ideal N:P2O5 ratio for many crops).
- Stable under normal ambient conditions of temperature and pressure.
NOTE: Ammonium Phosphate Sc (Liquid) is not compatible with Aqua or Anhydrous Ammonia.
- 100% water soluble Phosphate–the form most efficiently utilized by plants.
- Long lasting non-leachable Nitrogen–the Nitrogen is in the Ammonium form, which resists leaching and provides Nitrogen to the plant over a longer period of time.
- Low volatility–form of Nitrogen and Phosphorus that resists volatility.
- Nitrogen and Phosphorus combination improves nutrient intake–ammoniacal form of Nitrogen combined with Phosphorus helps the plants to utilize the Phosphorus more efficiently.
- Helps uptake of micronutrients–it contains Polyphosphates which sequester micronutrients in solution, making them more available for plant uptake.
- Easy to handle–no bags to lift, break or dispose of. Pumps or gravity do the work.
Ammonium Phosphate Sc (Liquid) : moderate eye and skin irritation; not generally considered toxic; non-flammable; non-D.O.T. regulated. No placards required.
There are no reviews yet.